Information We Collect We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us while using our website or services. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact Information: Your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Account Information: Information necessary for creating and managing your account, such as login credentials.
- Payment Information: Payment details, such as credit card or other financial information, required for processing transactions.
- Service Information: Information related to the services you request or engage in, such as vehicle details or repair preferences.
- Communication Information: Records of your communication with us, including emails, chat messages, or phone calls.
- Usage Information: Information about your interaction with our website, including IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and timestamps.
Use of Collected Information We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving Services: To deliver our services, process transactions, and fulfill your requests. We may also use your information to enhance and improve our services and develop new features.
- Customer Support: To respond to your inquiries, provide assistance, and address any issues or concerns you may have.
- Communication: To send you important updates, service-related notifications, and promotional materials. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
- Protection of Rights: To protect the rights, property, or safety of Fix-A-Crack, our users, or others, and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- Aggregated Data: We may use non-personal information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, customer support, or marketing assistance. These service providers have access to your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform their services and are obligated to maintain its confidentiality.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
- Business Transfers: If Fix-A-Crack is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or bankruptcy, your personal information may be transferred as part of the business transaction.
- Consent: We may share your information with your consent or at your direction.
Data Security We take reasonable measures to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security, and you provide your information at your own risk.
Your Rights You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to applicable laws. These rights may include:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you and receive a copy of it.
- Rectification: You can request that any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you be corrected or updated.
- Erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal information under certain circumstances.
- Restriction: You can request the restriction of processing of your personal information in certain situations.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or on grounds related to your particular situation.
- Data Portability: You can request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, or have it transferred to another controller, where technically feasible.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note that we may request additional information to verify your identity before responding to certain requests.